Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rogue Sticker Campaigning

Good After,

The first weekend of my rogue sticker campaign has ended. A couple of bathrooms, smoke boxes, Vagrant's shopping carts, baby's foreheads, etc. They are actually labels and not stickers, but that distinction is moot for all but industry insiders and other paper enthusiasts (see Dan Kennedy's advice column). If you saw one, you may have been in the same place as me, lucky you. Some fortunately beautiful women may have been approached by one of my ambassadors to label up a ladies room, you know who you are. I am much obliged to the good folks at Datamark Systems for turning a blind eye while I snuck in and illegally used their Zebra printing machine (and helped myself to free coffee and stole a few rolls of toilet paper, etc.). All for now, keep your eyes open and your palms up.Yours,

Tully

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got to update more if you want to make it to the top....everyday!

Tully Kinch said...

Thanks for the advice, Brad. I should never have started this thing now, for I am in the grips of term paper panic. Bear with me.