Sunday, April 22, 2007

Plastik Swank and Hot Patrol

Good Sunday children,
I feel my writing is slightly unhinged today, and that my comical non-sense may expire if I don't keep things curt. You, my dear friends, were all very beautiful this weekend, as I commented to a chum of mine named Scissor Boy, "It's like they put up checkpoints at the borders of the Plateau to check for valid attractive passports and keep out rippled flesh and equine mugs", but not in those words.

Plastik Patrick: aside from his swank mix-ups of new wave, retro rock, 90s dorm-room jams and contem-pop dance-distortion foot-stomping sweetness, he is also really sexy, no matter what your proclivity. He let one of my ambassadors, named Bea Leroux, snap some photos at his Friday night gig at Saphire on the Main.















Stay tuned for more of the party when I feel like it, but not before.

Yours forever,
Tully

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.