Tuesday, April 10, 2007

mORE oN mY dISSOLVING pANIC

I pretty much do not like the look of my first post, and so shall spread some phrase across the screen, decorative nonsense, shrubbery of Roman characters, squid ink pint. (just words, I get carried away).

So, you ask, who-what-how are you? From whence, whereto and upon what hobby horse?

I, dear friends, am called Tully Kinch. Born into space-time Montreal-1981, do the math (25, for now). I am an execllent spellre but a daft typer (not that dexterity alludes me, mind you). I am currently uninspired, stoned, yet tired, but soar. I hate it when I am expected to raise my opinion of a film because it is 'based on a true story'. I can play all region DVDs on my laptop but would rather not. I occupy space in the Plateau, near a metro, mountain and French Fryery. I attend inexpensive rock shows and dance when drunk. I drink, almost anything, but prefer Campari on most social excursions when the beer is limited to Molson (first brewery in North America, ghastly brew) but would never turn down a gin/vodka/single malt/tequila or anything in a shot glass that is juice-free. I like dogs but prefer it when they are not mine; children, on the other hand, look nice in photographs (as long as said photos are not in my apartment).

Some fun facts for now, more to come children.

I have no idea how it is even supposed to possibly occur that anyone can stumble into this den, so if you have, drop a suggestion, comment, send me an email, invite me out this weekend, please.

For now, I remain,

Tully Kinch
(Think of me with tonight, with my octopus)

No comments: