Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wordless, Worldless, Payless

Hi, how are you, I am fine, well, not really. I have been wordless since my attempted recovery from the weekend's debaucheries. I would have liked to share some dixie tales with you, dear children, but alas, my memory must have been left in the girl's bathroom stall with my pride and sack of drugs. I also wanted to do a write up on the Modest Mouse show with Man Man opening from last Wednesday, but have been unmotivated, and besides, I was unable to score some super cool dig-images, thanks to girly girl cameras and jerk-off, cross-armed sheep blocking my (and my viewfinder's) view. So I shall just say that MoMo rocked, as usual, with Isaac Brock's foot-stomping anger scratching over otherwise jolly good dance-time melodies.

A very special note goes out to Man Man, they rocked my world and dampened my undergarments, they fed the poor and fondled the livestock, they bled the leeches and sutured the pot holes, they (more absurd blabla) etc. Here is a very cropped and brightened attempt at my rock photography. Cheers, and perhaps I shall see some of you at the Japanther show tomorrow night. Please, say hi and I will buy you a shot of vodka.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you never buy me shots of vodka?

Izzy said...

I was there,I gotta go buy me there cd.